Why Buyers Choose CertiHome
The industry leader in third-party safety & security certification. We set the safety & security standard in new home developments.
CertiHome provides residential buyers with the upmost confidence in safety and security, allowing them to sleep well, and enjoy peaceful living in a CertiHome certified home.
Our independent safety & security certification is the new safety standard, created to benefit of buyers of new home developments.
Here’s how CertiHome benefits buyers:
- Advanced Protection. We have created a proprietary configuration of safety & security devices which will enhance the overall effect of devices beyond their independent function.
- Discounted Home Insurance. The CertiHome certification has been validated by some of the largest insurance underwriters in the world through substantial discounting of homeowner’s insurance rates.
- Peace of Mind. All CertiHome certified residential homes have been through a comprehensive safety and security analysis to ensure the highest level of protection.
CertiHome is setting the safety & security standard in new home developments. Our certification process includes, but is not limited to, features such as:
- Smart Valves. Including wireless moisture sensors to mitigate flood damage.
- Advanced Detection. Remote monitoring and superior positioning of advanced design smoke and CO detectors.
- Dual Sensory Alarms. Visual alarms working in tandem with audio alarms for elderly or hearing-impaired residents.
- Over-height Alarms. Provides protection of potential danger areas for children (banisters and railings on balconies).
- Safety Cameras. Peephole camera solutions.
- Valuables & Document Protection. Built-in home safes.
- Disaster Preparation Kits. First Aid and earthquake preparedness kits.